Monday, January 2, 2012

A confused dream




I woke up that morning feeling really strange. I didn’t know exactly what it was but I felt like a dream, yes, it was a dream, a really confused dream.

It all started when I went to a very deep wood and I ran so fast in among different types of giant trees because I had these fear of something or someone, so I ran for a long time. After that, I arrived to a little cave and I came in, it was really dark there but I had one flashlight in my backpack so I took the light and walked for the corridor. Then I saw a sun light, it was the end of the cave but in the end it was a cliff so high, I really had fear in these moment, so I only had one option: jump to the sea, and when I jump I flew and then I went to the horizon flying. I turned around and I saw the cave which it was still closer to me. I realized that in the cave was a dragon with a big red eyes staring at me. I went down the sea and I started to swam in the deep ocean. I came back to my home and the dragon left me alone. After that I woke up.....

1 comment:

  1. really is a confused and strange dream...

    With your history I remembered of a reportage I watched about dragons and as had have be, and was probably they existed...

    ReplyDelete