Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My favorite Tech!

The notebook is my favorite article of tecnology.
I spend all the time, everywhere, always. The notebook is very important to me because I write all my activities, works, papers. In my career I need write so much.
Also, the notebook is very practical article because I can carry anywhere and I can connect to Wifi in malls, University, bar, library and so many places.

My notebook have a lot of positive characteristics, like, is small, portable, ligth, fast and wonderful to me.

I had my first notebook in the spring of 2008, was a gift of my dad in my birthday, I really liked the present of my dad because I needed it so much for the University homeworks.

Now, I have a new notebook, and is amazing because is more fast and with more capacity. However, I have a external memory for any problems with my notebook, it is very practical article.

No comments:

Post a Comment