Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Favorite picture

This picture show a classmate Francisco in the desert of Atacama at sunset, is a very beautiful view and this is my favorite photography among many others.

This photography was taken in september of 2009 during archaeological campaign in the north of Chile.
Now this picture remember me a beautiful of the sunset, we can see all the colors of sun, I also like it because it shows the quiet attitudel of Francisco, he is thinking of something.


The desert of Chile is my favorite place, like me because is huge and many cultures of Sudamerica occupied the desert as a place to live and stablish social relationship with others cultures of the PerĂº, Bolivia and Argentina, relationship which included the coast of Pacific Ocean.

For archaeological research is a very interesting place because the arid of desert maintains intact the things for futures investigations.


No comments:

Post a Comment