Monday, December 12, 2011

My expectations for my last Semester

I will speak of the expectations for my last semester in the University at student of anthropology with mention in archaeology.

This semester is very important to me because is the last semester of my career and of my life in the University like a student undergraduate and I really expect this semester will be good for me.

I really hope to do everything good, my class, test, works, presentations etc to graduate.

For this semester I look forward to win the “interfacultades” cup of girls’ soccer, the match is next Saturday in Juan Gomez Millas stadium, we are going to play versus Veterinaria team, I love to play football and is very important for me to win the match.

Finally I am waiting the heat this summer in class rooms not kill me.

3 comments:

  1. I think it’s cool you play soccer. I hope you girls wins and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is my last semester too. I really hope you and your team win the cup.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pochi you are the best and I'm sure that you will win the match!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete