Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I love The Beatles.... is the best band of the History.


The first time I heard was this summer and has quickly became my favorite band of all.


This band is the most important Rock and Roll band in worlwide in English-language. This band born in Liverpool, England and its members are Jonh Lennon (Vocalist), Paul Mcarney (Bass player and vocalist), George Harrison(Guitarist) And Ringo Starr (Drummer).

One of my favorite songs of the Beatles is "While my guitar gently weeps", this song is very good in terms of composition of the guitar, bass player, and the lyrics are very melancholy and strong, this song reminds me of the importance of the real things in the life, and the importance of autonomy in life of people.


Everybody considers this band as the most important in rock and roll history, I do too!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice ;)
    It's va very good band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Beatles is the best band in the world and is my favourite band too :D!
    "While my guitar gently weeps" is a great song, I love listen how George Harrison makes the guitar cry :D!
    Who is your favourite Beatle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don´t know how
    You were diverted
    You were perverted too
    I don´t know how
    You were inverted
    No one alerted you"

    It is a very real message. There is still a lot to do.
    Greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite Beatle is Paul (very nice guy :
    P)....

    ReplyDelete